Friday 16 October 2015

Moments with Jelissa

Happy Friday friends!

I'm up on the blog today to share a layout I create with the fabulous new releases from 13@rts. Initially I had another project ready for today's post but seeing how gorgeous the new papers and mediums are, I couldn't wait to show them off and whipped up a new project just for that.

Here is my page, made with the Secret Letters collection designed by Aida:



I love the pinky undertones in this collection and decided to use this photo of No 2 and my dad - he has so much love for his three grandkids and they are truly blessed to be have been under his care.

To create my background, I primed it with Ayeeda's clear gesso (YAY!! Finally!) before spreading some modeling paste over the new stencils (YUMMY!). Then it was painting with the new mists (Dirty Pink in pastel and chalk mists) as well as some old favourites (Metallic Pink). Lastly, some random stamping and heat embossing and splattering with the Splash! inks.

some close-ups:



Adding texture with mica flakes and sand grit. The chipboard was lightly painted with the mists.



Fussy cutting out the doily from the papers and layering the other bigger journaling cards.


love,

1 comment: