Thursday 16 July 2015

Big Button by Ingrid

Today I have a big wooden button for you.
It measures 26x26cm.
Found this one at a local florist store along with the small wooden buttons.
Had a lot of fun making this! :)


I started this project by gluing some kitchen paper towel with gesso.
This is to create some more texture.
Added the buttons and gave it a coat with gesso before all the paints.
Splattered some splashes with the black Splash ink.


The wooden buttons and the small ones from my stash.


Once the paints are dry I applied some gesso around the edges of the buttons.


The word 'fly' comes from the fly away collection, the sticker sheet.
Added my favorite 13arts twigs! 


White metal butterfly is from a Dutch store, Xenos.



The beautiful black tulle flower, also from the 13 arts store.

13 arts products used:

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

5 comments:

  1. Великолепно!!! Прекрасная идея и воплощение!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful button (biggest button I've ever seen)! The design, colors and embellies look perfect. I love the soft pastels.

    ReplyDelete