Sunday 26 July 2015

Two amazing projects from our Guest Designers- Fiona Paltridge and Katsiaryna Manchuk!

Hello! Today we have two more new projects from our wonderful Guest Designers for you! Optymistic layout full of colors from Fiona Paltridge and emotional page from Katsiaryna Manchuk!

Witajcie! Dzisiaj mamy dla Was dwa projekty od naszych fantastycznych Gościnnych Projektantek! Optymistyczny layout od  Fiony Paltridge i nostalgiczną stronę od Katsiaryny Manchuk!


***

Fiona Paltridge




Hello scrapping friends. I am here to share with you my next creation as a Guest Designer for 13@rts for the month of July. I was keen create using one of my favourite collections the “Timeless” collection.

I wanted to achieve a very pretty girly theme for this layout so I choose two coordinating colours from the Aydeea Mist Chalk Sprays, Turquoise and Fuchsia spraying them mon the background and allowing them to drip down the page. I then added some cute little stars through the “little Stars” stencil using some of the Ayeeda Medium Modeling Paste.
I added some Gardenia flowers that I also coloured using the chalk sprays and some little white rose buds as well as some medium white roses. The chalk sprays are very good at covering anything. I even coloured some cheese cloth material to add under the flowers. I also added the Light Turquoise to the frame and toned down the Fuchsia with the Ayeeda Medium White Gesso to make a beautiful soft pink colour.
I used lots of flicks of Turquoise and Fuchsia to fill in the background with colour as well as spraying the chalks and allowing them to drip.
You can see this project coming together in the process video I have made.
I absolutely love this colour combination. I’ll have to try it again on another project. I hope you have enjoyed my project. Thank you for popping in. See you again next month.

Product List:

***



Witam! To Kasechka. Do pracy wybrałam nietypowe dla siebie zdjęcie i zrobiłam emocjonalną stronę wykorzystując do tego przede wszystkim produkty od 13arts.

Hello! Kasechka here! To make my project I chose an untypical picture and I made emotional page using 13arts products. 




To zupełnie nowe dla mnie materiały i miałam wielką frajdę pracując z nimi, odkrywając coraz więcej możliwosci!
These are new materials for me, and I had a lot of fun working with them and discovering more and more opportunities


Trochę szczegółów:
Some more details:






Material list:
paper: Sagitarius 
white cardstock, 
black Gesso, 
modeling paste, 
glass microbeads d2, 
holographic glitter,
Mists: Old Gold, Burnt Sienna, Pastel Salmon, Woodbine, Pearl Orange
Stencil- text


***
Thank you for your beautiful projects Ladies!
Dziękujemy za Wasze piękne projekty dziewczyny!

3 comments:

  1. These are two beautiful projects. I love to visit here and see what is made....wish there were more video's on how you ladies make these...xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two most beautiful designs/layouts, Ladies! I loved them both!

    ReplyDelete