Friday 13 September 2019

This is real life

Hello dear 13arts friends

I hope you are well and maybe you are also looking forward to this weekend.

I'm back with you today sharing this layout I created with the beautiful Grungy Walls Collection and gorgeous new Emphemra pieces.


13@rts Products used 

I started by stencilling background words using Vintage paint and one of my old time favorite 13@rts stencils.


Next I fussy cut the wreath of roses and butterfly from the A4 In Bloom Elements Papers and layered it with burlap and lace.


I added more roses from the In Bloom Emphemra pack, as well as a couple of cute little butterflies from the Grungy Walls Emphemra pack.


Last but not least I added a few stickers to finish it off. 

Thank you so much for visiting us today, I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be visiting us again in the near future.

Till next time, enjoy your weekend and have fun creating.

All my love






No comments:

Post a Comment