Tuesday 17 September 2019

"Moonlight" by Christine

Hi everyone!

It's my turn today to show you my creation. 
For this project I used an embroidery hoop
and the beautiful Under the Stars collection.

Here is my creation



I started by putting two coats of Paint Metallic! Blue then I wiped the Paint Metallic! Dark Yellow.
I cut a circle the same size as the embroidery hoop in a 6x6 pad paper from the Under the stars collection. On the background paper I put a layer of clear gesso, after that I mixed gel medium with Paint Metallic! Dark Yellow, with a silicone brush I spread the mixture on a stencil of the same collection on the background paper to make a pattern.



 I mixed a little Paint Metallic! Dark Yellow and Old Silver and I painted the star chipboards.
On the chipboard title, I put the same mixture that I used to make the pattern on the background paper. I cut flowers, a picture of crescent moon and I used the ephemeras all from the collection Under the stars.


I made a montage with all that. With gel medium I glued 3D Balls and black and gold microspheres. Then with a little watercolor I colored the 3D Balls. To finish I made a few drops with watercolor and Splash! ink white.



I Used:


I hope you liked it!
Thank you for your visit!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment