Monday 13 March 2017

Beautiful Life- Art journal page by Christina

 Hello there to all crafters!!! Christina is here today and I 'm happy to show you an art journal page on my dictionary book. It's my first post for 13 arts today and I feel soo excited!!!

So.... I must admit that lately I am obsessed on making art - journaling on old books. This one is an old Ancient Greek dictionary that is transformed into my mixed media diary.

This time I had the idea of sticking a lot of pages together in order to have a frame by cutting a rectacular part on the left side of my book. Then I covered my pages with white gesso and gave some interest with modeling paste through a stencil. Now it 's the colouring part...
 As you can see , my pages are full of bold and bright colours. For making this interesting backround I used both Rainbow colours and metallic paints . At some parts I used Shiny powders. Then I covered the edges of my pages with modeling paste , painted with bronze shiny powder ,  through another stencil to give more texture..
  My frame was decorated with real shells covered with some gesso and white and silver glitter. I also decorated with 3D balls , some Grey Grit and Crystals. At the end I stuck my chipboards painted in black paint.

You can see here my shiny shells!!! Aren't they incredible?

This is my creation for today ! 

Hope you have being inspired ! 


Products List


1 comment:

  1. Art is very beautiful, since it offers the artist the chance to express their feelings and also send very exclusive messages. I have found the post to be highly informative, and the people that knows the value of art can see the beauty of it. Do you love a natural look in your house but you are terrified of creepy insects? Worry no more since you can give your house the transformation that you need by using a very beautiful Taro Tree. Visit the link and be sure of purchasing the best accessories.

    ReplyDelete