Wednesday 29 March 2017

''You are unique'' by Sandra Bernard

Hi 13@rts fan!!

I'm so happy to be here today to show you my very first post for 13@rts. I hope to inspire you as the products inspired me...

My first layout as a kind of spring thing..yellow one, with Aria story collection...


I use some paint to create my back ground, vivid, matte and metallic ones...

This paint are so easy to play with, the react very well with water and you have so much time to create. 


I used medium gel instead of clear gesso on my background because I needed to removed some paint easily. 


The textures are important to me. I love mixed up some beads, 3Dballs and coffettis with multiporpose gel and add it on my back ground, always a great effect.




Here, you have the tutorial of this layout...



Thanks a lot, have a great day...


13@rts list products:






1 comment: