Thursday 9 March 2017

A week with our Brand Ambasador - Elina Strömberg - part 3


Dziś czas na trzecią porcję pięknych projektów od naszej uroczej Ambasadorki marki - Eliny Strömberg

It's time for the third part of beautiful projects from our lovely Brand Ambassador Elina Strömberg


***



Hi again,

Here are pictures of my last layout, ’My Love’


The roses on the bottom I fussy cut from a patterned paper and glued on the background. Also the butterflies were fussy cut, using a piece of the same paper that was used for the layout top. Before gluing the butterflies down I bent the wings to make the project 3-dimensional. For adding a bit of texture I glued down pink and grey seed beads.





***

Dziękujemy Elino za podzielenie się z nami tyloma pięknymi pracami. Nie możemy się doczekać Twoich kolejnych projektów!

Thank you Elina for sharing so many beautiful creations with us! We can't wait to see more projects from you in the future 


No comments:

Post a Comment