Friday 24 March 2017

Amazing | Terhi Koskinen

Hey all!

Terhi here today to inspire you with my amazing rainbow. Last fall I saw this magnificent rainbow whilst driving home, I had stop and take a photo as the golden field was screaming to be scrapped with golden splashes.


To be honest, that happens a lot. To see something and already knowing which products and colors to use to scrapbook it. Am I alone with this, does it happen to you too?


I started the layout by drawing triangles on the background by using one of our stencils (Color Basic - Triangles). Then used another stencil (Figures) to add modelling paste through.


To spread the 'fall' all over the layout I used my big shot to cut some leaves out of Starlight collection papers. They match so well to this golden theme, and the gold highlights the rainbow colors in the photograph.


Terhi xx



13arts products:

1 comment: