Sunday 19 March 2017

'Timeless' by Lisa Griffith

Hello 13arts friends! Lisa here to share with you an art journal page
that I created using 13arts vintage brass clocks and some chipboards
from the 'His & Hers' collection.

'Timeless'



I used some of the papers from the 'His & Hers' collection that I fussy cut, including
the clock that I cut out and then glued under a 13 arts cabochon on the left hand side.
I also used lots of 13 arts mediums and inks on my background.



Here is a full list of all the 13arts products that I used:

13arts White Gesso
13arts Clear Gesso
'His & Hers' Paper pad
Cabochon Set
'His & Hers' Chipboard Set
Stencil 'Greetings'
13 arts Modeling Paste
Stencil 'Aria Song'
Pearl Mist 'Olive Green'
Pearl Mist 'Brown'
Rainbow Color Duo 'Brown'


 See you soon,
Lisa xo


2 comments:

  1. Nice. Lovely. I like the lower right corner with the flower stencil. Crazy about the doodad below the picture along the bottom middle. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is amazing! Love the colours:)

    ReplyDelete