Tuesday 30 August 2016

Lovely | Terhi Koskinen

Hello and happy Tuesday everyone!

Terhi here to share my special scrapbook layout for you. The special effect on this page is that I promised for my dear friend I'd do an album for her daughter, and this is one page of it.
My friend had three hopes: lots of girly things, black and white photographs, and more girly things.


As ordered, I picked out some paper flowers, butterflies and pastel colors to create the page.
Earlier I made another page with this sketch - which simply is a photograph and lots of flowers growing around it. My friend fell in love with it, and she had idea of repeating the same sketch with few similar pics. In the album, this page is half of a spread, and the other half is full of journaling. 
Telling stories about how this cutie is growing, how much she weights and what she eats. Basic stuff, but so precious when she'll be grown up!


All papers used for this page are from Out of The Blue collection. All flowers are made with same those papers, as well as the leaves too. Just a lot of drawing and sketching on them, to make them look more dimensional.
The title was is quite simple too. The chipboard word is covered with SPLASH! Ink Violet Glitter and then I added some more Glitter on top too.


Repeating the same sketch, and doing few pages with the same theme could have been quite boring, but instead I found it really fascinating. I usually don't use this much flowers and other girly things, so with every page I found more and more ways to combine them to my usual style.
Definitely worth a try to step out of your comfort zone and do something totally different.
It teaches you a lot, but it's so much fun too!


Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx


13arts products:

2 comments: