Sunday 28 August 2016

Last Projects from Mireille and Yuliana - our Guest Designers


Czas pożegnać się z naszymi utalentowanymi Gościnnymi Projektantkami - Mireille i Yulianą. 
Na dziś stworzyły niezwykłe layouty!

It's time to say Goodbye to our talented Guest Designers - Mireille and Yuliana. They created amazing layouts for today! 

***

Mireille Binet




Hi everyone! It’s Mireille with you today with my last project as DT guest. Even though I’m sad to leave, I had a wonderful time creating with 13@rts products. Thank you to the 13@rts team for this incredible opportunity. 


Now, on to the project. I’ve created a layout with a very soft feeling to it. I rarely use the color on my creation but I should do it often as I love the result. I think turquoise and lilac are meant to be together, don’t you think?




13 @rts products used in this project.


***


This layout was made for my friend. I love this picture and it makes me happy and inspires me. In this work, I tried to convey a gentle, light and flower mood.



 I used a flower pattern to create the background using a stencil, cut flowers, and leaves of paper.




***

Dziękujemy Dziewczyny za wszystkie piękne prace, które dla nas wykonałyście przez te 3 miesiące! Mamy nadzieję, że jeszcze zagościcie na naszym blogu w przyszłości :)

Thank you Ladies for all the amazing projects which you made for us during these 3 months! We hope to see you again on our blog in the future :) 

1 comment:

  1. Ladies - both of your pages are gorgeous - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete