Tuesday 16 August 2016

All you need is a Dream | Terhi Koskinen

Hello 13arts Fans!

Terhi here to share some art journal fun, which I haven't done for a while.  This time the inspiration came from this stamped lady. I wasn't sure if she's sad or angry, so I decided to do some make up for her to make her look more mysterious.


In our last Mixed Media Party we learned that Shiny Powders are all natural, and could be used as make up. So Shiny Powders it is for the lady too!
To make a little comparison, the lady on the left side is colored with Shiny Powders and the lady on the right side is colored with mists and water.


The recipe was simple for the page.
First a layer of gesso. I used white, but clear would work too. Then some stamping with words, and to make some delicious details, I colored part of the words as well.
The title is made with stickers, some feathers to decorate, and that's it.
Always fun to experiment with good products!
See the list below in order to learn which I exactly used.


Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx


13arts products:

1 comment: