Saturday 27 August 2016

A Little Book of Love | Fiona paltridge

Hello my 13@rts lovelies. Fiona here with you today to share a little art journal page I have created using some of the "Turquoise" colours in the Ayeeda ranges.



I have made an old book into an art journal that I can keep all my little treasured cards and tokens that people send me or give to me. My shelf is very full and so I decided to keep them all in a book.

 I'm filling it with little notes from friends, cards and trinkets given to me. I also want to add photos of gifts that people have sent me.


I am looking forward to adding to my book.

 I have used the Rainbow powder, some splash Ink and some sprays to create these pages. A full products list can be found at the bottom of the page.



Each page tells a little story. It is such a special little book.


Thank you so much for popping in. See you all again soon xx


13@rts Products I have Used:



1 comment: