Saturday 23 January 2016

Terhi Koskinen | Memories

Hello 13arts fans!

It's Terhi here sharing a memory from last October, the first annual Mixed Media pARTy. Why annual? Well, it's coming AGAIN! Yes, dust your apron and pack your packs - we're going to Poland! It's happening 20th-22th May 2016, please read all the delicious details from here:

As said, I'm sharing a memory. In the picture is me and 13arts Boss, Mom, Owner, Master Designer and the most wonderful person on earth, lovely Aida. The picture was taken on Sunday, the last day of our event and even though we were so tired and ready to go home, it felt bad to leave all behind. The weekend was a success. It was full of art and friends and food and great views from Friday to Sunday and I felt like I was where I supposed to be. For once!
So hugging Aida (and the huge real tree growing through the house (!)) was a cute little moment and it describes so well what's going on. Happy and sad at the same time.


I'm so glad we are getting together again. 
My big wish to get house full of people, house full of all of you! For someone the journey can seem tough, but I promise, it's worth it!


Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx


13arts products:
Papers - Mental Vacation

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page, Terhi - and what a wonderful photo of you and Aida.

    ReplyDelete