Sunday 24 January 2016

Bec Genet and Leila Cassimira- our talented Guests

Witajcie!
Czas na drugie spotkanie z naszymi utalentowanymi Gośćmi: Bec Genet i Leilą Cassimira. Dziewczyny zrobiły niesamowite prace z naszej najnowszej kolekcji- Secret Letters!

Hello! 
It's time for our second meeting with our talented Guests: Bec Genet and Leila Cassimira. Girls make amazing things with our newest  collection- Secret Letters!

***

Bec Genet




Gorgeous Memories
This layout features the new collection Secret Letters - it so pretty.




Plus lots of 13 Arts mists, mediums and embellishments





I made a video tutorial to go with this layout - I hope you enjoy it.



13 Arts Products used:

Secret Letters Paper Collection, Remember Me, Dear Friend, My Memories, A Letter for You. and Little Secrets


***

Leila Cassimira




This cute girl in the photo is my daughter. Today she is 14 years old and I really miss the time when she was my little baby. I love working with the old photos in my scrapbook projects and remember this times.






In this layout I used gray, green,yellow and gold colors. I love this combination. I'm again passionated in work with 13arts products. So easy, so cool and beautiful effects in the projects.




Supplies used:



***

Dwa różne style, dwa piękne projekty! Dziękujemy Dziewczyny. Nie możemy się doczekać kolejnego spotkania z Wami! 

Two different styles, two beautiful projects! Thank you Ladies. We can't wait the next meeting with you!

2 comments: