Sunday 17 January 2016

Tatiana Yemelyanenko and Tanita Shmigun- our talented Guests!


Witajcie!
Dzisiaj chcielibyśmy Wam pokazać dwa świetne projekty od naszych utalentowanych Gościnnych Projektantek: Tatiany Yemelyanenko i Tanity Shmigun. Tatiana zrobiła piękny layout ze świątecznym zdjęciem a Tanita jest już w walentynkowym nastroju :) 

Hello! 
Today we'd like to show you two great projects by our talented Guest Designers: Tatiana Yemelyanenko and Tanita Shmigun. Let's see them! Tatiana made a beautiful layout with Christmas picture and Tanita is already in Valentine's mood :) 

***

Tatiana Yemelyanenko




Hello! Hope you all have wonderful holiday season and have a lot of beautiful pictures. And now when Cristmas is behind it's time to scrap them. 


I сhose last year family photo and used traditional color scheme. I love fussy-cutting so I cut berries design from the 'Christmas tags' sheet and divided it on three pieces. 



After I'd layered all embellishments I added medium, mists and 3D Ayeeda Powders. I finished my LO with splashes of mists and acrylic ink.


I used:

  'Berry' and 'Christmas tags' paper from Winter tales collection, 



***


Tanita Shmigun




Hi everyone! 
How is your mood? Did you have great Christmas and New Year's holidays? I hope you did :)
Now it's perfect time to think about love 'cause St. Valentine's day is coming soon :) 
"Secret letters" is just awesome 13 arts' collection for romantic, tender projects, full of love, warmth and smiles... Do you feel those little butterflies in your stomach?))))
And now I'd like to present you my little, but veeery sweet girlish card.

 
I created it for my friend's birthday, no matter, how old are you, you're always a nice cute girl inside :) And pink color symbolizes all my love to my girl, my tender attitude to her.
Hope you enjoyed it! Have a nice day and don't forget about inspiration living inside of you!


Used materials:


***

Dziękujemy Wam Dziewczyny za piękne projekty. Nie możemy doczekać się kolejnych :)
Thank you Ladies for your beautiful projects! We can't wait to see more of them. :) 



1 comment:

  1. With BullionVault you can acquire physical gold & silver bars at current market prices.

    Create a free account today and get 4 g's of free silver as a welcome bonus.

    ReplyDelete