Sunday 20 November 2016

Last project from our GD- Sandra Bernard


Czas pożegnać naszą utalentowaną Gościnną Projektantkę - Sandrę Bernard. Tym razem Sandra także przygotowała dla Was kurs video! 

Today it's time to say goodbye to our talented Guest Designer - Sandra Bernard . This time Sandra also made a video tutorial for you! 

***

Sandra Bernard




Hello, already 3 months has ended, I am very satisfied with my participation as guest dt, but I am sad that it is already ended... 


Then, for the last time as a guest dt, my page accompanied of one video. Here is  my step by step process:





I wanted here to play with the black as the base. I then used various ink and products of color of 13arts to highlight the whole. 



And to end, I used the white to add some more of contrast between the bottom, the colors and the photo. 



Hoping that my process pleases you... I hope to see you again one day thank you very much of your support.

Product List:
flowers:

***

Dziękujemy Sandro, że zostałaś naszym Gościem i za wszystkie Twoje piękne prace! 
Thank you Sandra for being our Guest and for all your beautiful projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment