Monday 14 November 2016

Last project from GD - Bea Mucsi


Czas pożegnać naszą utalentowaną projektantkę - Beę Mucsi. Jako swoją ostatnią pracę, Bea przygotowała layout ze swoją córką. 
It's time to say goodbye to our talented Guest Designer- Bea Mucsi. As her last project Bea made a layout with her daughter. 

***

Bea Mucsi




Hello 13@rts funs!

It is my last project as a guest designer at 13@rts, so I'd like to thank to be with you and hope I could inspire you with my scrapbook layouts.


Now I brought another layout about my daughter Hanna. 
I slightly covered the paper with withe gesso and on the main area I applied crackle paste.



 Than I colored it with different mists. I stenciled with modeling paste and splashed with white gesso (mixed with some water) and black shiny powder. Than I built the layers behind my photo. At the end I added some microspheres to my layout.



1 comment: