Saturday 5 November 2016

A little Card by Fiona

Hello my beautiful 13@rts friends. Fiona here with you today to share a little card I have made. I am waiting patiently for my new DT pack to arrive with the gorgeous new collections, but in the meantime I am making the most of the collections I have.


This card is made using some of the 6x6 card from the paper pack from the "Out of the Blue" collection. 


I have teamed it up with some Matte Mint Ayeeda Paint and some Pink SPLASH! ink.


My title is from the 12x12 Chipbboard words and I have painted half of it with the Mint paint and the other half with some Shiny Powder. A really gorgeous effect.


Just a little something to tide me over until I can get my hands on some of the NEW collections ..... come on Australia Post .... you can do it!!!


13@rts products used include:

No comments:

Post a Comment