Wednesday 20 May 2020

ATC just for fun


Hello there, / Dear All,


Have you seen our super InstaHop game yet? You will find more details about it here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CASOOteAyz4/

My recent creation was inspired by the world of Vintage.

In step one, I sprinkled some watercolors on a Kraft cardboard. I cut the cards to the right size and I rounded the corners.



I did splatter some Distress ink on the surface and in the following stem i wad stamping, 
by applying golden embossing powder






I darkened the cards' sides using the same inks.



They are already marvelous!



I was experimenting with different paper pieces, then I dipped a sponge into white gesso and smeared it over the cards.



The next step was layering and stenciling.




I sprayed them with various mists.

I applied cut-outs and paper flowers as well.






I used the inevitable white splash ink and finally the decorative sprinkles to make it complete.  

Making and exchanging these little cards gives us so much joy 馃槉















4 comments: