Wednesday 6 May 2020

Little Star by Agnieszka Bellaidea



Hi!
I hope everybody is well and heathy, busy with life but also with a little more time to create ?
After weeks of feeling strange and without any help from Mr. Mojo finally I can play again with papers and media. Here is my new page.



I went with Travel theme this time/ Travel the world collection  and old photo of my son from time when he was fascinated with big trucks , he spent couple of weeks with a yellow one following him everywhere on the string....



Well, let's see what I used this time.
The very base of my page 

Papier On the map - Travel the world

and 



There is a very cute stencil called Seashells from this collection





One of my favorite foils is called The Yourney


I think I talk about Ephemera every single time when showing new scrapbook page but how can I not, it's so cool!



One of the very first media products by 13arts, mists, are still my favourites , this time I used several colors from Chalk range and Pastel range





















No comments:

Post a Comment