Friday 29 May 2020

'Rosy Love'- A Set Of Mixed Media Tags by Ruchi Agarwal




I'm back with my other project as Guest Designer for 13 Arts! I've created a set of mixed media tags using 13 Arts versatile products.



  • For my tag base, I've picked Cardstock Craft- Memories and applied clear gesso, and then did some stenciling using Seashells stencil and modeling paste.
  • When dried, sprinkled Ayeeda Mist- Chalk Burnt Sienna, Color Glow- Andalusite and Rainbow Color Duo Powder- Turquoise. 
  • For more depth to my background, I've stamped script here n there using The Cage Stamp set and heat embossed it. 
  • Decorated with some fussy cut elements from Rosalie paper collection. Heat embossed some 13 Arts Chipboards too.
  • Lastly added Black Square Glitter for completing the look.











I hope you like my today's project. 
Happy Crafting!
Ruchi

Supplies list:

Rosalie Paper Collection
The Cage Stamp
Seashells stencil
Gesso- Clear
Acrylic Gel Medium Transparent
Multipurpose Acrylic Gel Medium 
Modeling Paste
Mist- Chalk Burst Sienna
Color Glow- Andalusite
Cardboard Sheet- Memories
Chipboards
 Rainbow Color Duo Powder- Turquoise  
 Black Square Glitter
Transparent Printed Foil- Doilies

1 comment: