Tuesday 21 January 2020

"My Star" by Kareen

Hello everyone!!
Are you excited by what it's coming with the new release?
You should, because it's going to be totally awesome!

So, in the waiting of the new release, I created a layout with the
beautiful "Summer Rhapsody" collection. Those papers are 
so soft and beautiful. Love them.

I used the "Serenade" and "Memories" papers and I fussycut a lot 
of roses from the paper "Rose Rhapsody".

Some close-ups : 
I do not use a lot of inks on this layout, but I used the watercolor set,
because they are my favorite and are so easy to use. 

I made some drops with the Splash Inks. I used the White (my favorite)
and the Black Glitter. I also took chipboards from the Under the Stars collection and 
I mixed coral and white matte paint to have this beautiful light pink.

And the lovely butterflies are from the Die-cuts Grungy Walls Collection.

Material used : 
- Matte Paint White


Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!!! 
I hope you find inspiration and be creative!






No comments:

Post a Comment