Wednesday 8 January 2020

Altered wooden house by Aida

Welcome everyone in 2020!
 I hope this year will be a great one for all of us, peaceful, healthy, full of happiness and love. For me personally it will be again a busy year with travels (including very long discance travels), designing new products, classes, but even though sometimes it is really hard work, I love what I do :) All the information about 13 arts events and classes around the world you can find here.
Today I have an altered wooden house to show you, spring colors make me me forget about grey and dark days outside.

Witacie kochani w 2020 roku. 
Mam nadzieję, że dla nas wszystkich będzie to wspaniały rok, przede wszystkim spokojny, pełen szczęścia, zdrowia i miłości. Dla mnie osobiście to będzie kolejny pracowity czas, pełen podróży (w tym bardzo dalekich), warsztatów, projektowania nowych produktów i nawet jeśli czasami jest ciężko, to naprawdę kocham to co robię:) Informacje o warsztatach, targach z udziałem 13 arts znajdziecie tutaj.
Dziś na przekór szarości za oknem mam dla Was wiosenny alterowany domek.


For the background I used transfer technique with 13 arts Gel medium, some stencils, stickers and tissue paper. All the coloring is made with 13 arts watercolors. 






List of products:

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment