Wednesday 22 January 2020

"The sky is the limit" by Christine

Hi everyone!

Today I'm with you to show you my creation for the month of January. 
I decided to put yellow to put a little sun in this winter day, 
here in Quebec it is cold and there is a lot of snow.

So here is my canvas


I explain a little how I did it. I started by putting a layer of clear gesso on the canvas and the wooden tag. Then I put white crackle paste in a thick layer here and there on the canvas, I let it air dry. I made a pattern on the tag with a stencil and modeling paste.
Then I had fun with the colors, I used acrylic paints, Yellow Amber and Mermaid Teal, Metallic! paint Blue as well and Rainbow color Yellow Amber and Yellow Lemon.


I stamped here and there on the canvas with the Star aliance stamp and permanent black ink. I made lots of drops with a brush and an embossing liquid, then I powdered the gold embossing powder which I melted with the heat gun.


Last step of the composition, I used several elements from the superb collection Under the stars, a chipboard, stars from the ephemera pack, I cut with a die of leaves in a 6x6 paper from the collection, I also cut flowers in the A4 element sheet and 12 x12 paper Constellation. I added 2 beautiful white roses and gold metal wire and I glued everything.


I Used:


I hope you enjoyed it!
Thanks for your visit.


1 comment: