Tuesday 20 November 2018

Vintage Summer with Shona


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today I have used the gorgeous Vintage Summer Collection to create a layout of my fur babies.

 
I used Mist Pearl Olive Green to spray my gauze to lay behind the clusters. I also fussy cut out a piece from the Vintage Summer Vintage Flowers A4 papers to tuck in. All pieces are attached with Gel Medium.  

 
I used chipboard from the Vintage Summer and Rose Field sets. I love the transparent butterflies and added them on top of the Paper Wings of Freedom Butterflies.

 
Last close up…you can see the fun Mask Rose Field Text and Modeling paste. I also used the Script Stamp in the background. Gold Microspheres and 3D balls to finish it all off with some Gesso splatters.

 
That is it for me today… Take care and happy scrapping!!

 
13@rts Product List















3 comments: