Saturday 17 November 2018

Olga Limonya and her beautiful canvas.


Nasza Gościnna Projektantka Olga znów nas inspiruje. Tym razem pięknym blejtramem! 
Our Guest Designer -Olga - is on the blog again. This time she made a beautiful canvas!  



Hello friends! Today I will inspire you, Olya Limonya)) 


We are already very cold in Moscow, everything is gray ... And I want heat so much. Our inspiration moodboard is very warm and cozy, and it inspired me to create a canvas in eco style. Deers standing on the edge of the forest, around branches, plants, moss, cones ... 



All materials are natural! In the beginning, I applied clear acrylic primer. Next, I mixed the modeling paste with dry brown paint and applied it through a stencil, then craquelure paste. Then I stuck the cutting and started painting with sprays and alcohol inks. Then I already built a composition of branches and flowers. From above, I once again walked with paints and waxes, well, then with the help of acrylic gel medium applied toppings, and in the end I made a spray with white Ayeeda Ink. 



I hope my canvas will inspire you to create your masterpiece! 

I would be glad to see you on a visit in my instagram


13@rts products used: 


>>> <<< 


You can find more beautiful projects by Olga on her SM channels:


1 comment: