Sunday 25 November 2018

Final project by Elisa Ablett


Nasza utalentowana projektantka- Elisa Ablett powraca z kolejną piękną inspiracją- stroną z artjournala. 

Our talented designer- Elisa Ablett is back with another beautiful project- an art journal page

>>> <<<


Hi everyone,

I'm Elisa, I am back on the 13Arts Blog today with my next guest designer post for 13Arts. 
 I have for you today a mixed media art journal page featuring loads of gorgeous 13Arts products including the new A4 paper collection by Fiona Paltridge called Conversations on Trains.


I was inspired by the vintage, old world look of the paper collection and also the colours. I wanted to incorporate flashes of colour, texture and fibres by adding different types of fabric and remnants of old lace with grungy lopsided sewing. I also pieced together a few words to create the title and meaning for my page.



To make the background I started with the base paper of A4 Ticket Master, I cut this down to fit my art journal page. I added a small amount of gesso primer in white over the top to tamper down the colours a small amount. Once dry I smoothed black ink over the Mandala stencil with a distress tool.




MATERIALS LIST for my project:


Other products:

Old Lace
Sari Silk Offcuts
gold foil
glue stick
Thread
Posca Pens - Blue, White and Black
Stabilo Pencil - Black
Black Versafine Inkpad
Distress Tool

>>> <<<

Zobaczcie więcej prac Elisy na jej kanałach social media! 
See more  creations by Elisa on her social media accounts - here are the links!


No comments:

Post a Comment