Friday 9 November 2018

Elisa Ablett and her another beautiful layout


Dziś kolejne spotkanie z Elisą. Przygotowała dla Was kolejny piękny layout! 
Elisa is back with another beautiful layout! 




Hi everyone,

I'm Elisa, I am back on the 13Arts Blog today with my next guest designer post for 13Arts. 
 I have for you today a mixed media layout featuring loads of gorgeous 13Arts products including the new paper collection by Olga Heldwein called His and Hers Remastered.


I wanted to create a soft vintage background with touches of gold and raspberry to go with the cute photo of my great niece. I was inspired by the vintage, old world look of the paper collection and also the colours. One of my newest favourite 13arts products features in this layout, the Pastel Raspberry Ayeeda Mist and it pairs wonderfully with a soft raspberry colour.


To make the background I started with the base paper - Letterbase, then stencilled modelling paste through the 13Arts Vintage Damask stencil. Once dry I sprayed Pastel White Ayeeda Mist and also White Splash Ink over the stencilled area. I then added a thin layer of the Pastel Raspberry Ayeeda Mist to cover the stencilled area.


While my background was drying, I fussy cut elements from the A4 Tickets and A4 Butterflies sheets from the HIs and Hers Remastered paper collection and punched circles and hearts from 'Her Letters' paper and 'In the Cinema' paper. I hand coloured the elements with a touch of Pastel Raspberry Ayeeda Mist.


I also stamped a few large foam number stamps in black ink onto 'Her Letters' paper and fussy cut them out to add to my layout.


One of my favourite techniques is to use a large circle and lines on my background to draw the eye to the photo ! I used Ayeeda White Ink in a fineliner applicator bottle and a ruler to add white circles, scribbly writing and lines to my background, once the lines are dry, I added splashes of white ink and also a small amount of gold foiling.

If you wanted to add a title 13arts have wonderful sheets of chipboard elements, that include titles and other elements.

I love adding sisal or wood fibres to my layouts as well, but if you can't get your hands on that, you could try cotton thread in different colours underneath your photo!

Thanks for stopping by today, hugs xx Elisa


MATERIALS LIST:



Other products:
Circle and Heart Punches
fine line applicator
gold foil
glue stick
cream sisal, wood fibre
foam number stamps
doily

>>> <<<

Zobaczcie więcej prac Elisy na jej kanałach social media! 
See more  creations by Elisa on her social media accounts - here are the links!


4 comments: