Thursday 15 November 2018

Notes &Thoughts

Hello dear 13arts friends

I hope you have all been well. Today I am sharing a little more serious project I created this week.


13arts products used:



This layout is exactly what the title says. Notes and thoughts and a peek through the the window on my heart throughout this week.  I realised anew just how precious the time is  we have with our loved ones. So often we take it for it for granted, or simply get so cought up in the grind of everyday life that we simply loose sight of what really matters.


I started by covering my page in gel medium after which I added a selection of different 13arts sprays. You may note that I included some modeling paste at the start. However I ended up covering it with my photo and embellishments.

Next I matted my photo and created a bed of different textures including Ecru roots, gauze, flowers and lace. As you can see I sprayed my gauze with the 13arts sprays to match my background.


I positioned my photo towards the center of the textured cluster and added a couple of the 13arts sticker word with double sided foam.



 I added some 3Dballs for texture and a bit of bling using my favorite Irridecent Splash Glitter. Last but not least I added splatters using gesso and 13arts sprays.



Thank you for joining us today. I hope you en joyed your time here with me and that you will come and visit us again in the near future. So till next time remember: embrace life, make time for those you love, create beautiful memories, capture every moment and spread kindness and love to those you meet.

Have fun and enjoy your time creating beautiful work.








No comments:

Post a Comment