Monday 20 February 2017

Wooden box by Milena

Cześć, dzisiaj mam dla Was inspirację, 
która ponownie jest dekoracją na drewnianym pudełku :) 
 
Hi, today I have for you an inspiration.
Again it's a decoration on a wooden box :)
 
 
Szczególnie lubię tworzyć mixed mediowe prace właśnie na drewnie, głównie dlatego, że na tym materiale pracuje się bardzo dobrze- nie ma obawy, że coś się za bardzo odkształci pod wpływem dużej ilości mediów. Pod zdjęciami znajdziecie listę tych, które użyłam właśnie do prezentowanej pracy.
 
 I particularly like to create mixed media work precisely in wood
 mainly because on this material it works very well.
 There is no fear that something will deform under the large amount of media.
 Under the pictures you can find a list of these media,
which I used for the present work.
 
 






Na koniec mam też dla Was małe podsumowanie 
i kilka słów na "do widzenia".

 At the end I also have for you a small summary and a few words for "goodbye".

Jak co roku- następują zmiany w DT 13Arts i część z nas odchodzi, by nowe bardzo zdolne osoby mogły tutaj pokazać Wam co potrafią!

As every year there are changes in DT 13Arts and
some of us are going away, to the new very capable people can  show You here what they can do!

Jakiś czas temu i ja zaglądałam tutaj jako fanka i wielbicielka prac ówczesnego zespołu i produktów marki 13Arts, a kiedy zaczęłam tworzyć swe mediowe prace spotkało mnie ogromne wyróżnienie- dostałam się do DT!

Some time ago, and I looked in here as a fan and admirer of the works of then team and 13Arts' products, and when I've started to creating my media work I met a huge distinction -  I got into DT!

Życzę Wam z całego serca, aby rozwijając swe pasje każdy z Was miał możliwość spełnienia takiego marzenia, tak jak ja, kiedy mogłam przez ostatnie 12 miesięcy uczestniczyć w pracy tego niezwykłego zespołu. 

 I wish you with all my heart, in order to developing Your passions, each of You'll have the opportunity to fulfill this dream, like me, when I could the last 12 months participate in the work of this amazing team.

Pokusiłam się o odszukanie swych ulubionych prac mediowych z ostatnich miesięcy i pokazanie ich Wam tutaj w takim zestawieniu:

I tempted to locate my favorite mixedmedia work in recent months and show them to You here in this statement:



 Dziękując bardzo Aidzie i całemu zespołowi 13Arts 
żegnam się z Wami, ale tylko tak umownie, bo przecież będzie jeszcze niejedna okazja by spotkać się na blogach i grupach FB, 
a może i w realu podczas tych wszystkich cudownych spotkań, zlotów i warsztatów!
Pa!

Thanking You very Aida and the whole team 13Arts
I'm saying goodbye to you, but just so conventionally, because it will still be many chances to meet on blogs and FB groups,
and perhaps in the real world during all these wonderful meetings, rallies and workshops!
Bye!



 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous box with the spray of flowers! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say I really like the collage photo of some of your other work!

    ReplyDelete