Saturday 25 February 2017

February projects by Lisa Griffith

Hello 13 arts friends, Lisa here to share a tag and a layout with you today.

'Fly with me'


I started with a beautiful paper called 'Christmas Eve' from the Cozy Evening collection.
From there I used a few stencils with 13 arts modeling paste to create some texture and then I added 
some pink 13 arts 'splash' ink.



Here is a list of 13 arts products I used:

'Christmas Eve' Cozy Evening collection
'Little Secrets' Secret Letters collection
13 arts Clear Gesso
13 arts Modeling Paste
Stencil 'Greeting'
Stencil 'Aria Song'
13 arts Splash Ink - Pink
13 arts Splash Ink - Black
13 arts Natural Mica Flakes - Black
Glass Microspheres 
Silver Microspheres
Stickers 'Fly Away'
White Iridescent Glitter


 My second project is a tag I created using lots of 13 arts mediums.

'Be creative'


I started by spreading some 13 arts black gesso all over my tag,
and then covered some of it in white gesso, and then used a cool 13 arts stencil
over that in black again to add some artsy words. 


I love playing with the Rainbow Duo watercolors...so fun to see how they change 
color. Here I used the color 'Lilac' and a little bit of 'Yellow Amber' mist.
I cut out some butterflies and roses from the paper called 'United Forever'
from the His & Hers collection and glued them underneath my flowers.


13 arts products used:

13 arts Black gesso
13 arts Clear gesso
13 arts Gel Medium
13 arts White 'Splash' Ink
Stencil 'Butterflies'
His & Hers paper 'United Forever'
Cabochons
Silver Microspheres
White Iridescent Glitter 
Rainbow Color Duo 'Lilac'
Ayeeda Ink 'Yellow Amber'


My last step once all my elements were glued down was to add some glass & silver microspheres 
and a little white glitter using gel medium to add some sparkle.

Thanks for looking,
Lisa xo




3 comments: