Friday 14 August 2015

Canvas by Maryse Jolin


Hello everyone !!!

I wanted to create a simple canvas, simple, with few embellishments.
A gift for a man. I started by choosing a photo for this person
  his very young age.

Then the papers.
What I like with papers 13 @ rts regardless of the collection you choose, the
paper combine well together.
   I chose three different collection of papers:


Bonjour tout le monde !!

J'ai voulu créer un canvas sobre, simple, avec très peu d'embellissements. 
Un cadeau à offrir à un homme.  J'ai commencé par choisir une photo de cet personne
 à son très jeune âge.  

Ensuite les papiers.
Ce que j'aime avec les papiers 13@rts peut importe la collection que tu choisis, les 
papiers s'agencent bien entre elles.
  J'ai choisi trois papiers de collection différentes: 

Cassiopeia de Starlight

Cinnamon de Color Basic

Naturel Beauty de Faces of Spring

Ayeeda paints:
Les peintures Ayeeda:

Old Silver

Metallic Blue


Matte Caramel

Splash Black Ink

The tool that I love, the spatula.
L'outil que j'adore, la spatule.




Here is my canvas.
Voici mon canvas.
Somes closesups:
Quelques rapprochements:




Thank you et see you soon!!
Merci et à très bientôt !!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! ...so beautiful, your is talent amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! We had a very similar lamp when I was a child :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi ....yes I guess it was to be popular these lamps in that time. Thank you Marci !!!

      Delete