Sunday 2 August 2015

Last projects from our talented Guests: Catherine Giguere and Tiphanie Barbreau

It's always hard to say goodbye to our wonderful Guests. Today we would like to show you last projects from Catherine Giguère and Tiphanie Barbreau
Zawsze jest nam trudno żegnać naszych wspaniałych Gości. Dzisiaj chcielibyśmy Wam pokazać już ostatnie prace od Catherine Giguère i Tiphanie Barbreau

***

 Catherine Giguère



Hi 13 @rts fans! Here's Catherine with you today to share my last layout as Guest Designer for 13 @rts. I had a blast, thank you for this opportunity! For this layout, a choose the beautiful paper 'Virgo' from the Starlight Collection to start with.


To do my background, first, I used the stencil 'Cosy Evening' with modeling paste to do some flowers. I love 13 @rts modeling paste because it is really white.


After, I used doilies, lace and tape to add textures. I glued everything with 13 @rts gel medium. I put a coat of gesso and played with my 13 @rts inks on top of it.


 I hope that I have inspire you, have a nice crafty day!

13 @rts products used:
- Paper 'Virgo' Starlight Collection
- 'Cosy Evening' Stencil
- 13 @rts Modeling Paste
- 13 @rts Gesso
- 13 @rts Gel Medium
- Ayeeda Pastel Turquoise Mist
- Ayeeda Pastel Green Mist
- Ayeeda Chalk Ultramarine Mist

***

Tiphanie Barbreau



The holidays are here and I wanted to choose a photo which was taken by my parents during holidays in Vietnam. I started by making my background with ink and a stencil.
I played with various papers, I stacked them then I added pearls and a wooden title. I hope that this page will make you dream.


Products used :
Paper mental Vacation "Life's a beach"
Paper pad "Color Basic"
Stencil "Star"
Chipboard
Self adhesive green Scrap Berry's

***
Ladies, thank you so much for all the beautiful artworks which you created for us! It was a plesure to work with you. We hope to see you again on our blog in the future :) 
Dziewczyny, dziękujemy Wam bardzo za wszystkie piękne projekty, które dla nas wykonałyście! Praca z Wami była przyjemnością. Mamy nadzieję, że jeszcze zawitacie na naszego bloga :) 

1 comment:

  1. Talented ladies and beautiful layouts, completely different.

    ReplyDelete