Thursday 11 June 2015

Love yourself - mixed media layout by Ayeeda with video tutorial

Witajcie! Dzisiaj to ja zachęcam Was do tworzenia przy użyciu Waszych ulubionych mediów 13 arts:) Scrapy czyli layouty to jedna z moich ulubionych form. To nie tylko oprawa wspomnień, uwiecznienie jakiejś magicznej chwili, ale czasem ciekawy przekaz myśli, "zaklinanie" rzeczywistości czy upust emocji. Sam proces tworzenia wyzwala w nas pokłady emocji i to jest to co najbadziej kocham w tych technikach:)
Zapraszam na kurs video, a oto efekt końcowy mojej pracy:

Hello! Today it's my turn to encourage you to create with your favorite 13 arts media. 
Layouts are one of my favorite forms of creating. It's not only capturing the magical moment, preserving memories, but sometimes through the photo and matching words and adornments it's just the stream of thoughts, affirmations or just letting go of some emotions. The creating process itself let some emotions free, and that's what I love the most about these techniques.
I have prepared video tutorial for you on how you can prepare mixed media layout, and here is my page:




Video tutorial:


Mam nadzieję, że i was zainspiruję do stworzenia mediowego layoutu:)
I hope I will inspire you to create mixed media layout:)

xoxo
Ayeeda





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and your colors and textures are wonderful. I had not seen anyone use a brayer to roll on the background before - very cool. I also liked the line of gems you added - looks like a waterfall of color. Thanks for sharing your video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kathy :* I really appreciate your lovely comment! <3

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous work Aida!Thank you for the video <3

    ReplyDelete