Saturday 27 June 2015

LO {neverending story} by Terhi

Hello everyone!

It's Terhi here today, sharing a layout with a process video below.
I got my inspiration from all the new stencils we have on Starlight and Mental Vacation collections. I wondered how many stencils can be included to one simple layout and got the answer during the process: quite many. I also got excited with splashes so I created some with Splash! Inks and with Ayeeda mists.


I made my title combining some chipboards "Starlight words" together. There are so many words in that set that it's easy to create titles with many words, even small sentences. I stick in "neverending" and "story" as the beach we found last summer reminded me about how life always continues, even when it feels bad.


Those chipboards got a new look and texture with a mix of paint and Magic Powder - you'll find the recipe from the video.



Hope you'll enjoy the video.
Thank you so much for popping in today!


13@rts products used:
Papers - Mental Vacation
Stencil - Stars

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page, Terhi! I really loved the background stenciling with different mediums - awesome. Thank you for the video too.

    ReplyDelete