Saturday 6 June 2015

Canvas couple by Terhi

Hello 13arts fans!

It's Terhi here with a different project than usually - I find myself more a scrapbooker than mixed media artist but here I am with two canvases made with 13arts products!
I have a process video to show you, just scroll down to find it.


As you see, these two tiny canvases (10cm x 10cm, 4"x4") are like man and wife, yin and yang, you and me... 


I used a lot of old jewelry I found from flea market, and gave them a new life - covered with several layers of mediums and paints but still looking good.


I couldn't think anything than gold and yellow on these pieces, but to add more interest I used tiny amount of green paint too.



I hope you liked these, and hope you'll enjoy the video!
Thank you for stopping by here today.

Terhi xx


Products used:

3 comments:

  1. Terhi,
    Your two canvases are so very beautiful - and the wonderful colors are bright and happy. I loved the old jewelry you found to use - it gave interesting and awesome texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous artwork !! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete