Monday 20 April 2020

The circle of time...Dt member post by Heike`sAugenBlick

Hello 13@rts friends,

Heike here from Heike`sAugenBlick.

Today I would like to inspire you to make something beautiful with the wonderful products of 

13@rts.

My two youngest children have tried the new photo camera of my son and made a photoshoot. Because they wanted to make me happy and they know how much I appreciate it to get photos of my loved ones. 
They had sunshine, but the wind was cold. Which has not deterred them. If you look at the photo you can also see that they had a lot of fun.


Live your Life...



This time I decided to work on a dark background. The paper collection of "Victoriana" has a wonderful design in black with white writing.
Paper:



First I started with a layer of Gesso:

I always use the gesso on both sides of my paper. This prevents my paper from rolling up. I give at least two layers of the gesso on my paper. What I really love from the 13@rts gesso is that the consistency of the gesso is absolutley smooth.

A closer look.

I also used from 13@rts:
Mediums: 
Also from the 13@rts store:

Here is the link to the store: http://13arts.pl/

Thank you so much for visiting my blog post here on the blog from 13@rts.
Stay safe wherever you are.
xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Wow wat een mooie layout Maar wat een knappe kerel op de foto

    ReplyDelete