Monday 6 April 2020

Glamour

Cześć,

mam nadzieję, że wszyscy jesteście zdrowi i odpoczywacie w domach. W oczekiwaniu na koniec królowania wirusa można usiąść przy biurku i stworzyć coś ciekawego. U mnie powstał mały panel z dekoracją wykonaną z elementów z kolekcji "Victoriana".

Hello,

I hope you are all healthy and resting at home. In anticipation of the end of the virus reign, you can sit at your desk and create something interesting. I created a small panel with decoration made of elements from the "Victoriana" papers collection.




Zacząłem od stworzenia tła mojej pracy. W tym celu panel okleiłem podartymi kawałkami papieru  - wybrałem papiery z kolekcji "Victoriana" i kawałki strony starej książki. Kolejnym krokiem było lekkie pobielenie ich, tak by pozbyć się powierzchni błyszczącej i dodanie ramki z maski. Po dorysowaniu ramki postanowiłem dodać jeszcze trochę wzoru ze stempla.

I started by creating the background for my project. For this purpose, I covered the panel with torn pieces of paper - I chose papers from the "Victoriana" collection and pieces of an old book page. The next step was to lightly whiten them to get rid of the shiny surface and add a frame from the stencil. After drawing the frame, I decided to add some more pattern from the stamp.







Kolejny krok to stworzenie kompozycji z wyciętych elementów. Dla odrobiny równowagi dodałem też czarne skrzydełka wycięte z folii. Na wierzch trafiła tekturka pokryta medium pękającym.

The next step is to create a composition from cut elements. For a bit of balance, I also added black wings cut from transparent foil. Chipboard covered with a cracking medium hit top.




Użyłem: / I used:


Pozdrawiam,

Regards,

Dawid



No comments:

Post a Comment