Sunday 23 September 2018

Our new Guest Designer - Sabrina Perna



Witajcie!
Czas poznać naszą kolejną Gościnną Projektantkę- Sabrinę Perna. Sabrina przygotowała journal i kurs video do swojej pierwszej pracy. 

Hello! 
It's time to meet our next Guest Designer - Sabrina Perna. Sabrina made an art journal and a videotutorial as her first project.

>>> <<<



Do you want to keep your artistic notes? This is perfect for you!


For this journal I used “Strength in Numbers” paper ; this thick paper is perfect for a cover journal. For this project I used a specific die, than I decorate! Before I added the elastic in the holes of the spool.


I covered the two pieces of journal with 13arts gel medium for waterproof effect and make it more robust. 
So I used 13arts modelling paste and Aqua roses stencil, than I covered it with Ayeeda mist chalk Ultramarine.



By the paper, I got three tags with a die and I put them on the cover of my journal. 
So I take a Snipart chipboard and I colour it with wonderful metallic acrylics, Pink and tourquoise.
Than I put it on my cover.

For give some more light to my works, I used Ayeedsa powder 3d pink hologram glitter and I scattered them everywhere!



I finished with two stickers, one in the centre of the cover/chipboard, one on spool on the journal. 
I splashed everywhere with Ayeeda ink Splash! White.


I hope you like it!
I used

Paper : strength in numbers
Snip art chipboard with clock 
I coloured it with Ayeeda paint metallic Turquoise and Pink
I used Aqua Roses stencil and your modelling paste
Gel medium
Ayeeda mist Chalk ultramarine
Ayeeda powder 3d Pink hologram glitter
Ayeeda ink Splash! White
>>><<<

Więcej pięknych prac Sabriny znajdziecie na jej kanałach Social Media: 
See more beautiful projects by Sabrina on her social media channels:

2 comments:

  1. I’ve always thought this lady would have the opportunity to show her talent and her beautiful creative world with her favorite mixed media supplies brand ... so proud about you friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete