Tuesday 4 September 2018

Last Project from our GD Einat Kessler


Witajcie!
Czas na ostatnią inspirację od naszej Gościnnej Projektantki Einat Kessler. Einat przygotowała piękny wpis journalowy.
Hello!
Time for the last project from our Guest Designer Einat Kessler. Einat made a beautiful art journal entry. 

>>> <<<



Hi dear crafty friends!


Einat here with another project for your inspiration!
I created a mixed media art journal page with a focal point of feathers from the Until Dawn collection.



Art journaling is one of my favorite projects to create. I always feel so free and creative because I can do anything on the page.



I started with spraying the page with a few colors just to create a colorful background. then I added two feathers I cut from the paper. I covered everything with a little gesso and also added some stenciled pattern with modeling paste. To complete the look I added scribble line stickers and Mika flakes.



It was great being a guest designer and sharing my art with you. I had so much fun creating these projects with the amazing 13arts products!


Have fun creating!


Einat


Supplies list:

Mist - Dirty Pink
Mist - Lemon Yellow
Mist - Patina bronze
Mika Flakes

>>> <<<

Więcej prac Einat znajdziecie na jej:
See more projects by Einat on her:



No comments:

Post a Comment