Friday 7 September 2018

Male rusty card by Christina

Hello!!!! This is Christina with you today with a male card.
For those who know me in person , they all know that I love pink and girly colours in my projects. I love everything in glitter and shiny powders!!!
                              But!!!!!!!!
I must admit that I am also in love with the new rusty powder that gives a super interesting effect on the projects someone makes...
 So... For today , a male card....

Today I haven't used modeling paste at all. No stencil, neither mixed media techniques. 
Only these gorgeous papers , some gel medium and my favourite rusty powder. 


The buttons and chipboards are painted with black gesso and highlighed with shiny powders. 
Can you see this incredible  , shiny effect on them?


Of course , some 3D elements are necessary. Some gold microspheres , some glitter in bronze give an extra shine on my card.



What I am super excited , is that i have a lot of fussy cutting on these set of papers. This butterfly has cut and painted with some bronze rusty mist. 


Some more close ups.... 

That 's my card for today.
Hope you like it

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment