Friday 24 August 2018

NEW Rose Field Collection With Shona


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today my layout is featuring the NEW Rose Fields collections and lots of other 13@rts products!! I am in love with all of the new products and the collections are just gorgeous!!!! All products are listed below. The cutie pie is my puppy Livvy.


I layered paper pieces from the collection for my background. I then added in some stencil work with Rose Field Text and Rose Field Flowers #1 stencils and Modeling paste and one of the NEW stamps…Rose For You.


I used some Sisal, Dried Roots and some of the NEW chipboard pieces in the clusters. The chppys are finished with Gesso and then some Olive Green and Dark Brown mists.


All of the flowers are from 13Arts and I used some Gel Medium to add the 3D Balls and Gold Microspheres.


One last close up of this gorgeous collection!!! 
 

That is it for me today… Take care and happy scrapping!!


13@rts Product List
Rose Fields Collection
Mask Stencil Rose Field Flowers #1
Mask Stencil Rose Field Text
Modeling Paste
Stamp Rose For You
Vintage Flora Chipboard
White Gesso
Gel Medium
Medium 3D Balls
Gold Microspheres
Mist Chalk Dark Brown
Mist Pearl Olive Green
Sisal
Dried Roots Ecru
Metal Bug
Mixture of 13Arts Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment