Monday 27 August 2018

Mixed media tags by Christina

Hello!!!! This is Christina with you today! This time I will show you my mixed media tags made with the new transparent foils! 
Today I wanted a rusty effect , so I used no flowers and romantic details on this project. 


The first tag I made is with a message . "Don't give up". It 's my life's moto and I often have it on my mind when I face some problems in my life. 
I have used some modeling paste and multi shaped 3d elements painted in black gesso and several colours of shiny powders.


Here are some close ups. You can see how shiny the elements are!
Of course , I have used the rusty bronze powder and the patina bronze mist for making a rusty result.

                           

 I tried to highlight some parts of the tag , so I used tones of blue  for this reason .
Grey, blue ,turquise,brown are matching perfect together , what do you think?


The second tag is similar to the other. But I have used more brown and blue and grey and green. 
The message here is "You can do it!" and I think of it when I want to encourage myself in difficult situations. 


 Here are some close ups of this tag. A lot of rusty powder is here. I love this product and i enjoy everytime it reacts with vinegar.


              Some more details of this tag! Cool , eh?


I hope you have inspired by my project and have found it interesting.
That 's for today.

Product List:





No comments:

Post a Comment