Monday 23 July 2018

Summer exploding box by Christina

Hello 13Arts fans!!!! This is Christina here fron hot Greece ... Summer is hot here and people mostly prefer going to beaches and islands to have some vacations . So... today I have a mini exploding box including some memories to give as a gift to my best friend. It 's from our four day vacations in an Greek island , Skiathos....


 This is my summer box . As you can see , I have used some shades of blue and red to make an interesting contrast...


Corals and shells were needed to create a summery result. 


This exploding box is full of happy memories , some photos from our vacations . I have also used a lot of chipboards painted with metallic colours and a lot of glitter. Glitter is one of my favourite products and I always use it on my creations. 


I love "Out of the blue " collection . No modeling paste today. It ' s rare for me but I loved the result. Hope you loved it , too. 
Product list:







No comments:

Post a Comment