Friday 6 July 2018

Explore and Enjoy layout with Shona


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today I have a layout that features papers from the Out of the Blue Collection and lots of background mediums to create it. I started by first applying a thin layer of Clear Gesso to the background papers. Next I used some of the amazing 13 Arts Stencils and Modeling paste to create texture in t he background. I even added some Dark Brown Chalk mist to the modeling paste to add texture in a soft brown.
 

I had fun adding layers of the Dirty Pink Chalk mist to the background.

Adding layers of texture with Gel Mediums, Mica and Colored Grit and 3D Balls.

 
 
To finish it off I added pieces of chipboard in the background with a transparent butterfly in the cluster. I love how the Chalk mist bleeds into the flowers to tie this project all together. The last thing to add is a title from the Small Whispers sticker sheet and some Black Gesso as background accents.

 
That is it for me today… Take care and happy scrapping!!

 
13@rts Product List
Out of the Blue Collection papers
Stencil Mask Mandala 2
Stencil – Tattered Grid
Mist Chalk Dirty Pink
Mist Chalk Dark Brown
Modeling Paste
Gel Medium
Glear Gesso
White Gesso
Black Gesso
Natural Mica Fine Silver
Colored Grit Faded Pink
Honeycomb chipboard
Butterfly Transparent Foil
Stickers A5 Small Whispers
3D Balls – medium and large

No comments:

Post a Comment