Tuesday 24 July 2018

Altered Art Sen Motyla / Atlered Art Butterfly Dream by Monika

Mój projekt na dziś to pudełko altered art z wykorzystaniem moich ulubionych, transparentnych naklejek. Ponieważ są nadrukowane na przezroczystej folii idealnie wtapiają się w tło.

My project for today is a altered art box with using my favorite, transparent stickers. Because they are printed on a transparent foil, they blend perfectly into the background.


Do wykonania tła wykorzystałam mgiełki i Shiny Powders. Nałożyłam również czarne gesso przez maskę. Na koniec dodałam kilka chlapnięć przy użyciu czarnego SPLASH!

I used mists and Shiny Powders to make the background. I also put a black gesso through the mask. At the end I added a few splashes using black SPLASH!


Motyle wycięte z folii zamocowałam za pomocą ćwieków, dzięki temu mam pewność, że nie odpadną.

Butterflies cut from the foil are attached with brads, thanks to which I can be sure that they will not fall off.




Wykorzystałam: / I used:

Ściskam! / Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment