Saturday 30 June 2018

Lisa Amiet- our new talented Guest Designer


Nasza kolejna Gościnna Projektantka jest z dalekiej Australii. Zobaczcie pierwszy projekt od utalentowanej Lisy Amiet! 
Our next Guest Designer is from far Australia. Let's see the first project from talented Lisa Amiet! 

>>> <<<


I live in sunny Brisbane Australia with my very patient husband, my two wonderful children and our fur babies, Moe the cat and Lucy the Pug. 
I have always been creative and interested in art and have been dabbling in scrapbooking for almost 15 years.
My style is always evolving but I have always loved to add a few splashes of colour and details to my work. I really enjoy learning different techniques and playing with new mediums.
I love the people I have gotten to meet, booth online and in real life, through this wonderful industry. I'm looking forward to my time as Guest Designer and being a part of this awesome team.


 I have used the gorgeous Until Dawn collection, that as beautiful shades of blues and greens that went perfectly with a photo from my daughter's graduation.



I have created a mixed media background using a number of 13Arts mediums and berries stencil. I really love how this turned out. I have then built up my layers using the gorgeous papers and fussy cut elements from the paper collection.





13Arts Products used:


>>> <<<

Więcej pięknych prac Lisy znajdziecie na jej kanałach Social Media:
See more beautiful projects by Lisa on her Social Media channels: 

BLOG


No comments:

Post a Comment