Tuesday 12 June 2018

Growing old is mandatory Growing up is optional


Hello dear 13arts fans.

Welcome again and thank you so much for visiting us today. I am back today sharing this art-journal page I created using an old book, lots of gorgeous #13arts sprays, stickers and fussy cut images from our His and Hers Collection.


I started off by adding a combination of clear and white gesso to both of my pages before adding some stenciling with modeling paste. I sprayed it with 3 of my favorite colours including Yellow Amber, Chalk Woodbine, Patina Bronze and Pearl Pink.



To add interest I stamped my background with some of the beautiful new All and Create stamps.


I decided to add more layers of book paper that I ripped out and washi tapes. To seal it I added a layer of gel medium and more spray. Next I added even more  stencilling using modeling paste. Still I wanted more so I added some #13arts stickers.



Last but not least I fussy-cut some images from the his and hers collection and layered them between my embellishments.



Products used:

I hope you enjoyed your time here and to see you back real soon.

Till next time take care and have fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment